The long-awaited Kemi Adetiba King Of Boys: The Return Of The King premiered on Netflix yesterday, 27 August 2021, to much acclaim. The seven-part series enjoyed huge buzz on social media for weeks leading up to its release.
If you are still not sure whether to watch it or not, here are 5 reasons we think you should not miss this series.
- You want to know what Eniola Salami got up to on her return from exile.
2. You’ve not seen all that your favourite cast members from part one have got to offer, watch them relive their roles in the sequel.
3. Charly Boy, Deyemi Okanlawon, Nse Ikpe-Etim and Richard Mofe-Damijo did not come to play. You need to see the exceptional acting from them and other new additions to the cast.
4. Thought the power play and political intrigues ended in part one? Not even close! You need to watch the next level political scheming that unravelled in King Of Boys: The Return Of The King.
5. Kemi Adetiba delivered mind-blowing directing that you absolutely don’t want to miss in this Netflix Original series.
So, what are you waiting for? Go watch the series now!
Photo Credit: @naijaonnetflix