MultiChoice Nigeria is once again unlocking the best content for its customers. DStv Premium customers now have access to Showmax at no extra cost from 29 November, 2017 to 7 January, 2018. Showmax is an internet-based subscription video on demand service (SVOD) with an extensive catalogue of top notch blockbuster movies and TV shows.
Reiterating the business commitment to technological innovation, General Manger Marketing and Sales, MultiChoice Nigeria, Martin Mabutho describes the value added service as the one-stop shop that aggregates the best content from around the world. “Our mission has always been to be at the forefront of digital and technological innovation and stay in line with global trends by providing our customers with the latest technologies. Showmax provides customers access to the latest movies and series at their fingertips.”
In addition, customers can sign up by logging on to the self-service platform, (eazy.dstv.com). Follow these steps below:
- Log on to the self-service platform, dstv.com
- Sign in with your smart card number and surname/ mobile number
- Click on the Showmax link and register for the service
- Click on the watch button to enjoy the viewing experience
Showmax subscription allows customers to watch on two devices simultaneously on up to five registered devices. To manage registered devices, see the steps below:
- Sign in to the Showmax website
- Select Manage Account from the top menu bar under your username.
- Select My Devices to manage your Active and Registered
- Register up to 5 devices on your Showmax account. A device will register and list once you download or view content on your account.
Subscribers who wish to enjoy this treat must upgrade to DStv Premium and stay connected until 7 January, 2018.